Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teapot!

Before I left Melbs, someone commented to me that I'd probably starve in Munich because I like nice things (Hi Silver Fox!). I'm not starving yet - probably because of large cash injections from Australian savings but he's right - I do like nice things. 

One of the nicest things I left in Melbs were my Bodum Assam Teapot and Bodum mugs, as well as various loose leaf teas that I liked to brew in it. *sigh* But you know, Bodum is a European brand - instead of shipping a glass teapot all the way to Germany (hah!), I could always buy myself one here! Except that Bodum still retains it's *nice* status here and is therefore not on the cheap side. I was tempted to buy a Bodum set consisting of Assam pot and Pavina glasses which was on special for €40 but I managed to exert some self control...*sigh*. 

While I was mooching around the coffe and teaware section, I saw this pot!


Cheaper than the Bodum set and also very stylish looking! So I decided to acquire this *nice thing* for the continuation of my enjoyment of loose leaf teas while slightly less cutting into my food budget. Thumbs up all round.

No comments: