Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Things You Buy When You're Not Alone - Munich Edition

Caro told me she had been invited to a special designer discount sale this past weekend and Patri very strongly  recommended that we attend the sale instead of going to Ikea which was the original shopping plan. Given that I appear to not have packed myself any handbags (how the hell did I overlook that?!) and wanted some heeled boots to wear around, I decided that this would be a prime opportunity.


Being the disciplined person I am (haha snort), I decided to set myself an item budget of a handbag and/or boots, and to keep it all below €200. And believe it or not, I kept to it!

 White leather clutch. As Patri said - you better buy this!


 
Wedge ankle boots. 

The photos aren't great because they were taken on my phone and the sun still sets by 5pm hence the dodgy lighting. I'm not sure how much the *shopper* and *fashion* tags are going to be used while I'm here. As a sign, when I asked Patri where I could buy nice shoes, her first reply was, "Spain", and apparently German sizes are a bit larger because Germans are a bit larger. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

mallymoodle said...

I've also been told that Zara in Spain is 30% cheaper than it is in Germany.

WAAAATHAAAAFAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?!?

SuBoo said...

Yeah but that's fair enough since it's a Spanish brand... it's cheaper than anywhere else there.

mallymoodle said...

That's true.

Alternatively, I could buy less shoes and clothes and spend my money on beer.

Or you know...save.....

Lynnie said...

I wasnt' too sure about the boots, but i think on u, with opaques or leggings, it'd look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Very mod! I likey :)