Friday, February 18, 2011

London again!

I'm back in London and I'm back online! This has been achieved in two ways. 


One, I purchased an English-language laptop. I am now the proud owner of a shiny shiny new Vaio. Mmmm, sexy.


My sexy, sexy Vaio


But secondly, Smee was met with the challenge of Toshi. Toshi appeared to contain perfectly normal functioning RAM but it wouldn't boot through various methods and a number of German people had tried. But Smee said he beats computers, they don't defeat him, and sure enough, Toshi is now up and running! Okay, I lost all my files and the software I had on it but I am now the owner of TWO functioning machines. One that will be primary (Lappy), and my faithful backup (Toshi). 


Toshi and Vaio get acquainted with each other.


I forsee good computery times to come!

1 comment:

Pooey said...

Your laptops are massif