Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Amsterdam - Day 2 - Shopping

After a sleep in following the previous day's excesses and a lovely breakfast of cheese, ham, toast, eggs, and tea, Amandine and I ventured out into the city for a day of shopping and eating. 

I have previously said that German fashion and ergo German shopping isn't great, resulting in me often going nuts in London. Our first port of call was Cornelis Schuytstraat which has lots of little boutiques and I walked out of French Connection with a light blazer - perfect for this (terrible) summer, 

followed by walking out of Marlies Dekkers with some undies. Later, we went to department store De Bijenkorf where I picked up these shoes from Fornarina.
I actually showed these to the guy at the YSL makeup counter (I also got some Touche Eclat and a lipstick) and he was *OOOOHHHHH!!!!* 

And the best thing about all these things I purchased? THEY WERE 50% OFF!!! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

stop showing off your awesome shoes! hehe