Sunday, August 21, 2011

Post Bilbao - Shopping adventures!

Believe it or not, I did not buy a pair of shoes in Spain! :O :O :O I tried on many a pair of super-hot stilettos but weeping tears of agony, they were all returned to the shelves with the knowledge that the footpaths and climate of Munich don't favour such shoes. That and the fact that I have lots of similar shoes here that I don't wear due to the aforementioned reason. 


I ended up mostly buying shirts and one dress as a present for Pooey because it was so kyoot and it would suit her. 
Okay...I might wear it before I give it to her. Kekekeke

And I also got this singlet from a shop that only sold Basque designs. The shop also sponsors contemporary artists to make print designs for their shirts. This design was by a French artist, Virassamy (I think, I can't read their signature).  

1 comment:

Pooey said...

That dress has my name on it!! It's mine!! But ok, you can wear it first.