Friday, August 26, 2011

Ferrero Garden - Redux

After discovering the greatness that was Ferrero Garden Strawberry a couple of months ago, I found a GIANT box of Garden with all the different Summer flavours! Naturally, I had a very important task to complete - purchase a box and test them to determine the most superior type. Very. Important. 

 Flavour 1 - Coconut. 

First impression - it looks a lot like a Ferrero Raffaello

Second impression - it tastes a lot like Ferrero Raffaello. This is not a great thing for me because it's my most disliked of Ferrero chocolates. 

Flavour 2 - Lemon

First impression - it looks a lot like coconut

I really liked this one! Very important - it had a great amount of TANG!!! Is it better than strawberry? I don't know yet...

I haven't had time yet to test the last flavour in the box - pistachio - but Juliane has told me it's her favourite flavour. I hope this is not building it up too much...

4 comments:

Pooey said...

You're so busy at work I see.

mallymoodle said...

I'm conducting important research here.

Anonymous said...

Hiya, is there any way you can let me know where you got these from?
Have been looking for them for ages and can't find them anywhere!! :(

Thanks.

mallymoodle said...

Hi Anonymous,

I'm not sure where you're located but I'm living in Munich. I've seen them in Tengelmann, REWE, and Netto BUT I've been told that this box possibly only comes out in Spring and Summer. I've seen the strawberry ones packaged separately.

I've never seen them in Australia and friends have said they haven't seen them in the UK...