Saturday, March 24, 2012

Reverse aging

A few months ago, I walked into H&M and started looking at a few racks of clothes when I suddenly realised I was looking at the children's sizes. I found this to be quite amusing but when I mentioned it on FB, the main comment were variations of "But did they fit?" upon which I said I didn't try them on. This weekend, I decided to try them on.


When I go out with Amy, one of our favourite games is asking people to guess how old I am. People usually go for the early 20s although it was with some amusement that others have said 18-19. Well, I can now say that, even with my boobs, I am in fact the same size as a 13 year old German girl. 

And a picture of the tag as proof! 


In fact, I decided that 14+/170cm (the size in the above photo) is too large and so I ended up buying the shirt at size 12-14/164cm. Who breeds monster-sized children? Germans do! Also, I found a hair that was white at the end but black at the follicle. I really am reverse aging. 

No comments: