Sunday, September 02, 2012

Erding Herbfest.

Another weekend, another bierfest. This weekend it was in Erding, where it is actually called a *Herbfest* (autumn festival), and the weather was suitably autumn-like. Or rather, Australian-winter like.  Seriously, these photos here were the only times I took off my coat. Except for when I was eating. Cos I'm serious like that. 
My first bier of the fest! Also, my hair is long enough for plaits again!

Practising my Wiesnkellnerin role! Three big ones in one hand!

Nestor tries to get in on it. Only two in each hand!

The beer coming straight from the barrel!

Despite the shitty weather, the festzelt was full. 

Also, funny story of the night. I was dancing with a guy and we were making crappy German smalltalk (it was loud in the tent). Eventually he posed the question, "Woher kommen Sie?" (where do you come from?) was asked and I replied with "Ich komme aus Australien." Then he said, in English, "Australian? Then why are we speaking in German? I'm from Dublin!" HAHAHAHAHA. 

No comments: