Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Wiesn-ing

Not put off by the crappy weather of the first day, I made more visits to Wiesn to get some of that gemuetlichkeit that comes with drinking large amounts of alcohol with old friends, new friends, and random strangers.
Unable to get into a tent on Thursday, Ele and I get some schokofruchte instead. Ummm, Ele...

On the Italian Weekend, I woke up at 6:30am to fight my wait into the Hacker-Pschorr *Himmel der Bayern* tent. Although I did entertain the following thought, *Mooey, you must have some sort of psychiatric condition to do this,* you can see that I was pretty pleased when I got my first bier just before 10am!

My breakfast - Pfannekucken soup to go with my bier.

Our place in the tent.

My first 1/2 chicken of the Wiesn!

Later I moved to the Braeurosl tent where I hung out with Swisschris, Tall Stephen (not pictured here) and Stephen's gf Severine.

Cant take me anywhere!

Despite the large amount of booze ingested, we decided that it would be great to go shoot some guns and win some toys. Here are the additions to my collection!

Anyway, I have a new Wiesn record - 13 hours and 4 litres of bier! Ein Prosit (oder vier)!

No comments: