Saturday, February 01, 2014

London Day 2

Day 2, banquet 2. After spending the day with Smee driving around the greater London area picking up groceries and eating a hotdog at Costco, we went to Pearl Liang where a suckling pig awaited us.
OH YEAH!!!!

So beautiful...

Even the ass side

So delicious

And these little puffy pillows. 

And all washed down with my first beer in 6 weeks!

Another yee sang!

Lobster noodles! Guess who was annoyed that I got the claw? :D

Crispy fried prawns. To be honest, I could have just eaten the crispy fried bits. 

Oysters. I didn't eat these because I had no antihistamines on hand.

Vegetables wrapped in a sheet of tofu.

Abalone and mushrooms

Fish. I was starting to feel like I was dying at this point...

But then we were served this crispy skinned chicken! Yum! And it was posed to look like a chicken, head and all!

CNY cake. It has been years since I ate this. I think I had about 3 pieces and I swore that I would return to Chinatown and buy one to take back to Germany and eat all by myself!

Despite stretching out my tum the night before and barely eating anything during the day, I nearly cried about how full I was again. Smee felt the same and we promised each other that we'd head to the gym first thing in the morning!

No comments: