Monday, February 24, 2014

OBERPOLLINGER!!!!

Tha hell?! How is it that for the last 3 years that I've been living in Munich, I don't appear to have ventured above the ground floor of this department store?! I bring this up now because for some reason, I went upstairs...and discovered a whole heap of concessions from brands that I usually go looking at when I'm in London! Labels like Reiss, French Connection, Topshop, Karen Millen, Dune...IT WAS LIKE I WAS BLIND AND CAN NOW SEE!!! If I can defend myself, when I expressed my shock to some friends, a local girl (MUC born and bred) also didn't know this. She also said that Oberpollinger underwent some major renovations in the last few years so it's possible that the brands weren't stocked when/if I ever visited before.

Regardless of the proximity, the products there are still cheaper in London - I saw my Dune boots there and they were more expensive than what I paid in Runds, but something is better than nothing! And this is also a dangerous development - I nearly bought this Ted Baker dress.
The only thing that stopped me was that this size was a bit tight across the chest while the next size up was too loose across the hips. *phew!*

No comments: