Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wine night

Wonderful, amazing Emi held a wine tasting night in his shop, and since it was being held the night before Valentines, the theme of the wines of that night was was love'. And I loved the wines we drank! 
He also managed to get some caramel pralines to go with the sparkling white that kicked off the night. How lovely and sweet.

Everyone lovingly digs in!

I can't remember all of the wines we had but I do remember enjoying them all. From memory, after the sparkling white, we had a another 2 whites, 3 reds, and 3 dessert wines. I had to leave a little early but Emi gave me a bit of the last wine early even though it wasn't quite ready in his opinon. I also had a great deal of lardo di Colonnata that Emi had transported from Italy and thought we'd enjoy with the wine! He thought correctly - and there we truly have a man after my own heart :P

No comments: