Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Spanish shopping

When planning this trip, a lot of thought was put into who I should fly and how much luggage I should bring. The fact of the matter was, I was going to shop and everyone knew it. In the end, it was decided that I would fly Vueling to San Seb with a backpack that was about half full, and then I would fly Iberia back to Munich because I would then receive baggage allowance!

And I needed it. Here are the clothes I bought!
I found the shop where I bought Pooey's strawberry dress a few years ago, but this time I walked away empty handed. The fact was, the dress that I wanted (elephant print) wasn't in my size :(. But then I tried on this dress a few streets later and...well, I didn't really need it but it's super cute so hey!

A couple of streets later, I bought these wedges at the same shop where I'd purchased these sandals a few years before. They were on sale and damn comfy. CuzJen and Fremma actually encouraged me to buy two pairs but I waved it off with a, "That's crazy - I can only wear these maybe 2 month of the year in Germany." I am regretting being so responsible.

Jacket from Zara. I don't know if you can tell from the photo but the lining is leopard print and it looks totally funky. It was also on super-sale (I think it was only €30) so I took it. I'll admit to being slightly freaked out that this was my first day in Spain and I'd already basically bought an entire new outfit.  

But the next purchase wasn't until pretty much the last full day in Spain when I got this singlet...

And these strappy heels (also on sale!). I had an interesting conversation with the guy at the Camper store about why someone would want to move from Australia to Germany. He basically thought I was mad :D 

And finally, I actually bought this at Zara in Barcelona airport. It will be a good replacement for my Kookai cardi (which I seem to have lost). 

So see? I really did need the baggage allowance :D

No comments: