Saturday, May 21, 2005

Wedding theme songs

A few weeks ago, I had lunch with Nicky and Mandy and we somehow got on the topic of what song to have as our wedding themes. I think the cafe was playing Richard Marx's *Right here waiting*. At the time I suggested *Closer* by Nine Inch Nails with the immortal line *I want to $#!@ you like an animal*, but on further thought, rape fantasies don't make good wedding themes.

So in return, I suggest these songs and the lines i like from them.
Is this love? - Bob Marley (I wanna love you, and treat you right)
Beautiful - Alex Lloyd (All goodbyes disappear)
Love song - 311 (Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am clean again)
Accidentally in love - Counting crows (These lines of lightning mean we're never alone, never alone...c'mon c'mon!)
Love at first sight - Kylie (Baby when I heard you, for the first time I knew...)
These words - Natasha Bedingfield (These words are my own... I love you I love you I love you!)

There's more, but its taking me too long to think of them.

No comments: