Sunday, December 04, 2005

BDO and Trivia nights

heheheh. I dunno if I should write about what happened on Friday night. It was pretty hilarious but at the same time makes someone look kinda foolish. No matter. Here goes!

I was invited out to join an informal BDO (accounting firm) bar hop. So after driving into the city and leaving the car at Martin's place we joined Katie and co. at Trader Bar. They were well into their cups and might I say, a very nice bunch of people :-) We proceeded onto Bambu before deciding to shake our asses at F4. At the surprisingly early time of just after midnight, Katie decided she was tired and her feet hurt, so we said our goodbyes and supporting her on both sides, headed back to Martin's. There we decided to cook her Martin's special spaghetti because she hadn't had dinner either, but in the 20-30 minutes or so it took us to cook, Katie had pretty much passed out on his bed. So making sure we left her a portion, we ate our bits and then decided to watch some tv that he'd recorded off his computer. And all through that time, Katie didnt budge. At 3-something am, we kinda gave up on trying to wake her up and I settled in for the night next to her...even though she was hogging the quilt :-P while Martin took the couch. We didn't surface again until past daybreak and Katie admitted that when she woke up the first things she thought were *Where am I? Who is this person sleeping next to me?!?* hehehe

And then I attended a Trivia night, forming a team with Jess, Jade, Boonie, Emily, and my brothers. After naming our team *Go Banana!* (no one seemed to understand the reference) we came second to the reigning champions. I have to say this next bit as an acknowledgement - my brothers and I carried the team. Big cheers to Jess for her lovely cheerleading skills and Jade for organising. Next time, we're gonna recruit and Indian doctor and come FIRST!!! GO BANANA!!!!

No comments: