Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Graduation dilemmas

I'm graduating from my undergrad course on April 27, ceremony at 7:30pm. I have two dilemmas arising from this situation.

1. It appears I have a full schedule for the next few weeks comprising of dinners and drinking nights. I would like to lose 3kgs before graduation. Do I simply turn up to dinner and only eat a salad?! Right now I'm trying to attend at least 50 minutes of gym, 4 days a week and eat healthy 2 meals out of 3/day. God, I hope that works.

2. My double degree - which colour hood to wear? Logic dictates that since I have chosen to pursue a life of scienctific research, I should wear the Science hood. But the Science hood is an olive green colour. The arts hood is dark blue, and I adored my arts degree. It was so fun and interesting. But since I have gone into science, shouldn't I do something to acknowledge my arts degree? Like wear the hood to my graduation?

Decisions, decision!

No comments: