Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Message to My Beloved Readers

(Strange, I just heard an pin drop and echo... :P)

Due to the comments from you all, it appears that it's my reviews that are the most appreciated. Based on this, I have since decided to start a review archive (it's not really an archive cos I'm not that good at coding) on the column in the left, beneath the *links* section. I know I promised to review a lot more dvds than what I have done, but due to being back at uni, I've got less time to write reviews compared to over the summer :(. On the other hand, I'm having a bit of financial difficulty so I'll probably be spending more time at home in the next fortnight, which gives me plenty of time at night to write! Either way, I'll try to keep them coming.

Dvd reviews that *may* come:
The Matrix (god, how long have I been promising that one for?)
Amelie
The Spanish Apartment (L'Auberge Espagnole)

In the meantime, the creators of the Simpsons have create a live-action edition of the opening sequence of the show to promote the 17th season in the UK. I couldn't get a screen capture of it cos I'm computer illiterate, but you can watch the video here.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

eM said...

looking forward to your reviews, as I really like all three movies. have you seen Russian Dolls? I keep meaning to.