Tuesday, March 07, 2006

People who really annoy me

Whoa-ho-ho!!! Here's gonna be a bad tempered post! Today it seemed I was just surrounded by people who ignored the unspoken social laws that govern our society, the little things that stop it from going to hell. Today was not a good day in life, it probably wasn't helped by my carrying three heavy bags to and from uni. In fact, if I looked as scary as the guy on the left and I had his sword skills......
Here goes...

People who ask you the same question over and over again, with 5-minute intervals. Even when you give them the same answer. Each time.
People who get onto public transport despite the fact that there are people in the same doorway trying to get off.
People who block the aisle even after a gentle (well I thought it was gentle) *excuse me.*
People who stand on the walking side of the escalator.
People who stand around in large groups during peak hours blocking walkways.
People who honk the tram, as it's going to make the tram go faster.
People who take the elevator to travel one floor. (My brother has already declared that people who refuse to take the stairs for 2 storeys will not receive physiotherapy from him. Incidental exercise is the best exercise you can do.)
People who floss in public. That is really disgusting folks.
People who yawn without covering their mouths. I sympathise that you're tired, hell, I'm tired too, but that doesn't mean that I want to see your uvula.
People who SNEEZE without covering their mouths. Seriously, that's more disgusting than flossing in public.

I think that's most of the really annoying stuff that happened today. I was also going to post a story about rude service, courtesy of Carmie and Queenie, but I didn't get the finalised story in time.

No comments: