Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bad Dream :(

Wooh! I had a dilly of a pickly bad one last night! After a night of partying (again), I went to sleep at around 2-something (again). And I dont remember the earlier part of the dream now, but it ended with me alone in a run-down cottage where the doors were like...flyscreen doors. You know, not very secure. It was daytime, one of those bright summer days, but then a bunch of people I didn't know turned up at the place and knocked on the door. I went to the door, but then a gun came through a hole in the door and they shot me in the foot! So in panic I ran away from the door (natch), but they came into the house. I ran to the kitchen, pulled a gun from my handbag (no idea where that came from), waited until I saw the person who shot me, and shot them in the back! And it was a good shot too, hit them right above their left lung. But it turned out the ppl who broke into the house were teenagers and they shot me with a cap gun - bleeding but not incapacitated. Meanwhile the kid that I shot died.

And at that point I woke up and it was 5:30am.
So....any analysis?

No comments: