Tuesday, June 20, 2006

headachey

This is not a good sign. I'm finding my tolerance for using the con-focal microscope is diminishing each time I use it :(. Today I was only on it for 1.5 hours when I pretty much had to stop cos my head was hurting like all get out! I've popped some ibuprofen, so hopefully it will be gone and I can go to the gym soon.

Omg...I was going to post a photo here, but I just found out that they weren't saved in colour *groan*. God, I'm gonna have to photograph them again!!!

In other news, Lydia finished her exams yesterday, so to celebrate we went and saw a movie for tight-ass Monday. It was supposed to be something non-intellectually taxing....but we ended up seeing Michael Haneke's Hidden (
Caché) instead. Its a very good movie, but will require some thought before I can review it.

Anyway, here's a photo of Shippo from the Inu Yasha anime. I just thought it was a cute pic.

No comments: