Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oxygen thief #1

Holy crap. Even though the numerous gossip sites I visit showed evidence to the contrary, I had always kinda believed that Paris Hilton's threats to release an album were just that - threats. If you have several minutes of your life that you dont want back, you can watch the video for her song below....



This has struck me dumb. Having gracefully declined a copy of her pron tape, I imagine that it must have been something like this. After all, its pretty much just her posing and writhing around without many clothes on. But like a car crash, I just couldn't stop watching. As a comment on the song and her *cough* singing, she sounds a bit like Gwen Stefani doing Blondie's The Tide is High...but goddammit, that's such an insult to them I retract that statement.

This just goes to show that money can not buy class or talent.

No comments: