Thursday, January 24, 2008

For Heath

I don't usually like to comment on celebrity death but I'm finding myself surprisingly quite saddened by the news of Heath Ledger's. I wasn't an overwhelmingly huge fan of his although in hindsight, I realise I've seen pretty much all his films and enjoyed them (well...maybe not Ned Kelly). It was a big shock all around the lab when we heard. I don't believe it was a suicide/junkie etc etc and to paraphrase Elton John, I'm disappointed that all the reports had to say that he was found in the nude.

So in memory of Heath and his talent, here are some clips from his movies.

The singing scene from 10 Things I Hate About You


Trailer to Casanova


Fanvid of Brokeback Mountain to Nickelback's Far Away.

Peace out, Heath. You will be sorely missed.

No comments: