Sunday, January 06, 2008

Mike the Hottie

When Pooey got back from Berlin, she told me some of the stuff that she liked about Berlin, and one of the notable items was her hot tour guide. Now, Pooey went to Stockholm and talked about a hot hotel guy there but she disappointed me by not taking any photos of him so I was unable assess him for hotness. I was very disappointed. Needless to say I was not holding my breath when I asked her whether she had any shots of Mike the hot tour guide but to my pleasant surprise, she did!

They were not very good photos and frankly when I saw the first picture, I thought he was moderately attractive, but not something to swoon over.
In fact, I thought he looked a bit like Andy Roddick but with eyes that were further apart.

Mike

Andy

But then she ended her blog with this picture and I was much more easily convinced of this hotness!!!

In fact, the way his eyes crinkle combined with that hairiness reminded me of...dare I say it...Marat?

My husband

Pooey said that Mike the Hottie's normal expression was the crinkly smile in which case I fully give him my eye candy seal of approval! Can I also say I like how low his pants are in the second photo? Hottie!

1 comment:

Pooey said...

mike is hot

he's mike the hottie
*sigh*