Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More food!

This is turning into a real foodie week. Dr. Nance decided one going away dinner wasn't enough so we had a going-away karaoke party where we discovered that 80s/90s power ballads can be belted out with a lot more power if you're standing up, and ANOTHER going away dinner :D.

Anyway, dinner was at the old staple fave, Paris Go. Not as fancy as Rockpool. Not as expensive as Rockpool. But just as enjoyable!

Unforch, I did not take photos of our entrees or mains but I had the veal and I do believe I said "Can't talk, eating" at least once. Maybe twice. What I did do was take photos of our cute little desserts so here they are!


My dark chocolate creme brulee. It tasted like mousse but that's not a complaint!

Nance's Tarte Tatin. Requires 20 minutes notice.

Omar's ice cream filled profiteroles.

Dave's ice cream and sorbet tower.

Clint's oeufs a la neige. Mmmmm, cream & meringuey

Needles to say, a good time and filled belly was had by all. Gonna miss you Nance, my eating, singing and cosmetics buddy! *sniff*

No comments: