Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fandango!

Following my theme of Spanish love, I'd just like to make a comment about Fandango, a cafe conveniently walking distance from uni. Okay, the cafe itself has nothing to do with Spain other than the name, but I needed an introducing line.

It all started when Misha suggested we go to Tom Phat for breakfast. The idea of *asian fusion breakfast* freaked out a few of the less adventur
ous members of the lab but the idea of Lab Breakfast had taken root, especially since Erica would be out of town for the fortnight. The Pom had mentioned to various members of the lab the awesomeness that is Fandango breakfasts. So we all (well, just me) made the supreme effort to get to uni before 9am on thursday so we could over and chow down. So on a very cold day, we ended up seated out the back drinking our hot teas and coffees while sitting next to a gas patio heater.

Here are some pics ripped from Misha:

This is what I ate - the Pesto eggs

Digging in!

The other Lab Gals (+Abrez) also dig in!

Here's what Misha ate (french toast) and what I kinda wanted to eat

Anyway, to follow up eating there on Thursday, I ate there again on Saturday with Suling! I still didn't have the French toast - I had the pancakes instead but there are no photos this time. Anyway, I recommend it. But not too much (otherwise there won't be any room for us!)

No comments: