Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grounds for divorce?

You know, I ask so little of my Russian husband. All I need is that he remain beautiful and play a few tournaments here and there so that I know he's healthy. I don't even ask that we see each other much. Just turn up here so I can watch him play, once a year. Sometimes not even that.

But now he's gone off the rails starting off by dating ugly girls, getting into mysterious fights in Moscow, talking about retiring at the end of the year....*huff*. And now he's gone and pulled out of Kooyong when I've gone and made a special effort to see him. *tsk*. Okay, it's because he's got an injured shoulder - probably as a result of the Moscow fight.


Quite frankly, it's behaviour like this that makes me think we should separate and I should upgrade Lashes Gourcuff. Especially since the young frenchie has
decided to go all super-skills and pull off a goal like this one:
Skillz are hot.

But anyway Marat. I'm kinda upset at you right now.
Why? I think you know why. But I'm a kind and forgiving wife. Do your best at the Open and we have beautiful children together as soon as I finish the PhD.

Oh, how can I stay mad at you? Especially when you smile like that?

Don't push it that far! Love you too. xoxo

5 comments:

blank said...

I can not get over that Lashes goal, brilliant. And lol at the commentators spouting off things about Zizou.

Good luck with Marat though! A man that how to pull off don juan facial hair, with a metallica shirt and angel wings is hard to find.

Pooey said...

wtf
i am so upset too!
all that umming and ahhing over ausopen vs kooyong..

sounds like u might be taking a weekday off from work

Vanilla Bear said...

That last picture - LOL! Oh dear! Divorce, divorce!

Venice said...

The last picture is the reason I'd marry him :-D

Whatever you decide, you'll be making a good decision Callie!

*calls dibs on Marat just in case*

senorita.blue said...

Oh darn - V beat me on the dibs.
Come on Marat - do it for Mallymoodle.
Give the Oz audience a bloody good performance, yeah?

Quick note - bashed up Marat needs some TLC too.