Monday, January 12, 2009

New addition to the brood!

So I forgot to mention that Aunty made me a cousin for the 24th time last week when she popped out another baby. Little baby Pork Bun (because his little face looks like a steamed bun) came into the world on New Years Day a large but not too large 3.57kg. We went and visited so Ma and Pa could have a hold and gossip.

Ma gives the Pork Bun his bottle

Pork Bun wonders who is this strange woman feeding him and even stranger person photographing it

Ma & Pa demonstrate to me that they want grandkids

Playing with E and A

E & A seem to be taking the new arrival pretty well - I suppose they're close enough in age that they don't remember not having to share attention. Aunty told us amusing stories of the two always wanting to carry him and freaking out whenever a relative has joked that they were going to take away Pork Bun. Ma tried this out for reals and the kids chucked a huge tantrum! E apparently also declared that he would be willing to share his Thomas the Tank Engine toys with Pork Bun. Now that's true love!

6 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Awwww Pork Bun! He is so adorable!

You have 24 cousins? Bloody hell. I have, erm, 3. They're all 30+ and each of them has emigrated to various corners of the world and married foreigners. I need to do the same.

blank said...

Pork Bun, so so cute! I love that 2nd pic, he's really looking at you guys like "who are these large, strange alien people? oh well, as long as im getting my milk."

Venice said...

Aw such a little sweetheart!

Sarah said...

Adorable! I have tons of cousins too.

Pooey said...

i want to play with his mittened feet

senorita.blue said...

Awww - baby Pork Bun is too cute.
Seems like he's quite chilled out for a little bubba.