Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ho Hum

Forgive my lack of posting, nothing particularly interesting has been going on this past week. I'm reaching the home straight and have been concentrating in putting together a defence of thesis lecture that I will be delivering sooon. Feel free to attend (kekekek :P).

On the other hand, because I am approaching to the end, I've been having funny dreams. The other night, I had one where I delivered a very half-assed lecture to a packed crowd who clearly expected more of a song and dance. Having given a public lecture so publicly, The Boss proceeded to chew me out for it :(

Funnily enough, I told my boss the dream and she countered with one of her own from when she did her PhD! It was back in the times of typing and photocopying multiple copies, but the photocopier didn't work and so she got reviewers' comments back saying things along the lines of *This would have been an excellent thesis if there was anything in it!* :O

So yeah. That's what's been going on.

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Good luck Calliebear, you'll be great, I know it :D