Sunday, September 13, 2009

ZOMG!!!! ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!!!

Crack open the champagne!
My total verbal diarrhoea has been confirmed right now. After four and a half years of movie reviews, random events, hotties, crimes, nerdiness, and complaining about my work, I've finally hit the big 1-0-0-0. Wow! I'm not sure how long this will keep going, but here's to testing how much free space blogger will give out! *thumbs up*

So to celebrate, here's some hot pics of

Eva Green

and Monica Bellucci (still gorgeous as 44!)

EDIT
For some reason, my dashboard is saying I have 1000 posts, but when I add up the numbers of posts/year in the side bar, it comes to only 977. I don't have 23 unpublished posts so....I might have to write another 1000th post entry in about 2 months.

2 comments:

Pooey said...

verbal diarrhoea - confirmed!

Vanilla Bear said...

Lmao at the post and then the edit - anti climax! :P