Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Multiple Intelligences

Being an educator, VB is interested in the ways people learn. As a professional geek, I like acquiring information and being educated! Our personalities have combined with the the Multiple Intelligences Quiz that is used to develop appropriate education methods for various students. Given the opportunity to do a quiz, I went off and found out what is my dominant intelligence.


I was not particularly surprised to find I scored best on linguistic - I do have verbal diarrhoea! Nor was I surprised to find I scored worst on naturalistic - remember my reaction to the hike?! I was also amused to find all my scores were between 15-20. I guess that means I'm fairly rounded in intelligence and not particularly gifted in any. Jack-of-some-brains, if you will.

To do the quiz, go here and there's a link at the top. To find out more on the different types of intelligences, go here.

3 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Ooo inneresting! I'm not really sure what it means but possibly that you found yourself answering 'always' or 'mostly' to a lot of the questions? Whereas I was answering 'not really' to most of them. I'm trying to figure out the test!

Also totally makes sense that you're word smart - I thought number smart might be more though :P

The Pom said...

No surprises here: 2vl5lf23520fl

Im not musical or people smart! Shocking.

Stephanie said...

I for one am shocked that I got logic as my highest one.....

2rk5wn36152xz