Sunday, September 06, 2009

More purchases!

After being told by a number of people (most vocally by Pooey) to go back and get the matching beanie to the scarf I purchased last week, I went back and got the beanie.

Set modelled here by the lovely Pooh-Bear

I tried it on in the store but I really don't think I'll wear the beanie. Beanies are just not me. Regardless, I do have the set now (yay!) and I suppose Pooey can wear it should she so wish.

I also got this skirt which was ridiculously discounted even compared to the normal discounts.

Rachie and I spent aaaaaaaaaaaagest looking at the skirt trying to find out what the flaw was to make it even cheaper than normal. We insisted that something had to be super-wrong with it - either torn lining or a broken zipper or maybe even poor stitching. We couldn't find it, but no doubt I'll find it now that it has come home with me.

3 comments:

Pooey said...

yay! you got the beanie!! pooh bear looks good in it

yeah ok, i'll wear it if u wont.. btw how can hats not look good on you? they look good on me - i been told i have a hat head

mallymoodle said...

Hats look good on me, beanies look bad

Vanilla Bear said...

I love that skirt!