Monday, September 21, 2009

Spring rant

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the warmer weather. I like wearing my warmer weather dresses. What I don't like is that since the weather has been so warm, my hayfever is hitting a few months early! Fellow sufferers will feel my pain - what it's like to wake up with itchy mucous membranes, the sniffles and watering eyes...UGH!!! Rain! Rain, so that the airborne pollen is no longer airborne!

I also hate how the warmer weather has made people jump on their bikes. Actually, it doesn't matter whether or not it's Spring or not, I hate rude/bad cyclists. While waiting for the bro to get his bag out of the car this morning, I nearly got run over by a cyclist! Did he *ding* so I'd know he was coming? HELL NO. Even the bro was shocked at how close he came. If I took one step in the wrong direction, I totally would have been collected. Freaking cyclists need to realise that just because they're not burning fossil fuels, it doesn't make them better than others. Also, I'm a pedestrian so I outrank you in terms of the more hardcore travelling method!

No comments: