Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Elusive Hot Ginger Male.

To be honest, I've never really understood Ginger/Ranga/Redhead jokes. I find them entertaining and join in on them but I never really understood why people would get picked on due to their hair colour. *shrug* One thing we have figured out (another one of those tea-room conversations) is that red-headed women are hot, red-headed men are not. Ewan McGregor being the sole exception that we could agree on. Now, I would like to add another one to the list. But again, I accept that people may disagree!

Watching TV over the past few days in Rundon, I became reacquainted with one Damian Lewis. 

Not the clip we saw. 

Soph and I both agreed - he was hot! No doubt helped along with that voice! But you may wonder why I said 'reacquainted'. Well he was also in Band of Brothers as Maj. Richard Winters:

Speaking with an American accent - booo!


But also as Soames Forsyte in The Forsyte Saga


Complicated man, Soames Forsyte. I still can't decide if he's horrible or misunderstood.

Not too many people can rock an Edwardian costume. Not many at all. And he's done more recent stuff (most notably, Life) but I think the supplied clips are enough evidence of hotness! So yes, the current count for hot Ginger males currently stands at 2. Any other nominations?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeh, he is pretty hot. the guy from dexter isn't too bad..he classifies as a ranga right?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Damian Lewis - I have been a fan for some years now... haha... Amandine

mallymoodle said...

YES!!! He also made it to the list of hotties for 2010 in the year end round up!!

Btw, some awesome person has put all of The Forsyte Saga on youtube. Becoming a fan all over again!