Monday, December 20, 2010

OH NOES!!!!

I have/had a number of topics I wanted to write about but haven't been able to write these entries up for whatever reason, usually involving me being damn tired (only just kicked the jetlag!) or damn busy (I need somewhere permanent to live!). 

Now, I have another reason. 

Something happened to my faithful, wonderful Toshi, and now he tells  me there's a Fatal System Error when trying to boot Windows! I'm pretty sure I know how to try and fix the problem but it involves using the WinXP Pro disk....that I left....in Melbs....*sigh*. Otherwise, I'm scouting out ppl here for some help. Otherwise, *sob*

The only thing that comforts me is that Toshi gave me 4.5 years of faithful service so in computer years, it was about time I let him enter full retirement. But still...*sigh* 

No comments: