Saturday, May 13, 2006

I am truly retarded

How depressing. This is a thanks to everyone who helped/is helping me set Mally-toshi (my laptop) to the settings that will please me most. Really. If I had to do it myself, I'd probably be curled up on the floor whimpering at how to do it. Even what is the seemingly most simple thing... I can't do it! For example, given the choice between Firefox 1.5 and Firefox 1.5 (British)....whats the difference?!?! In the end I was told non-British was the way to go even though there is apparently little difference between the two *sigh*.

So I'd just like to thank the following ppl in no particular order:

Luthersmee
Roy
Ez
Martina
Yetapee
Justin
and Pooey.

There are probably more ppl than this list has and it will prob also expand...exponentially.

No comments: