Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nightmares

So for dinner last night, I met up with a number of people for my regular Milbertshofener Stammtisch and we ate a lot of Greek food. It was pretty good - I had a mixed seafood grill with fish, baby calamari tubes and prawns with a mixed salad, potatoes, and taramasalata as sides (that came with the dish), all washed down with a radler. The waiter also gave us complimentary ouzo and a strawberry flavoured liquer. As we polished up our meals and drinks, Saray mentioned that with all this food, she'd have nightmares. I scoffed and said that when I eat too much food, I don't have nightmares - I conk out like a snake that's swallowed a whole antelope!


Well I then ate my words because I DID have a nightmare :( Does this mean that I should no longer be a glutton lest I be punished by the god of bad dreams?!


Lets just say I was pleased to wake up and realise it was all a dream but I was still slightly stressed when I got to work. But having mentioned that I'd had a nightmare, Jul and Jacob said that they too had bizarre dreams last night. We have now decided it's just due to the change in weather. Bring on the sun! But not the bad dreams kthnxplz!

No comments: