Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Dumb conversations I've had in the last few days

Hey mally, you look nice today.
Really? Cos I didn't do anything different.
I think it's cos you're wearing pants.

What's the best way to get from Uni to Springvale?
Take the South-eastern there.
But traffic at this time of day...it's gonna be crap. Do you think taking the Eastern all the way would be quicker?
No, cos you've got to take Springvale Rd. all the way down. The SE is a hypotenuse
WHAT?!
You know, Pythagorean geometry.
You geek, I know what a hypotenuse is. I just can't believe you worked it into a normal conversation.

Well I can see I was really needed to help you guys set up the [Ikea] couch.
Yeah, you got caught up in a [insert surname here] furniture assembly storm.
Your presence and comments really inspired us along.

2 comments:

eM said...

what I want to know is - who spouted geometry?

mallymoodle said...

it was me, of course!