Thursday, February 16, 2006

Winding down, winding up

As the days gradually get shorter and summer draws to a close, my days alternate between either living as a slob devoid of responsibility - answering only to personal hygiene and food, or furiously trying to get everything up to date before I head back to uni to pursue another three years (minimum) of higher education.

It's been a good start to 2006 so far, the only blackspot seems to be my continual (faa-aa-ar into the distance) singledom. But hey, its far better to hold out for quality than to jump for any old crappy sausage. (Euuuuuuw, bad mental image.)

Anyway, I have a feeling that this will be a good year. Not an easy year, but ultimately a good one, lessons will be learnt, tasks will be completed, meets lots of new people, be a little bit more smart financially, and I'll move further along the road to where I want to be.

The year is winding up again - 2 months down, people! 10 left to go ;)

No comments: