Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Sunday, 19/2/06

I was going to try and write about something intelligent, but Roy talked me into writing this instead.


Well, it started quite early - around midnight I think I walked out of the Westin Hotel after partaking in a pot of Chai tea. I suspect, however, that the soy milk I requested was in fact normal milk - I had a some stomach discomfort later *blush*. Andrea and I walked around the city, visiting various 7-11s as she had no groceries and wanted food that would not require the use of either cutlery or crockery.

We made it back to her place at around 1am and proceeded to talk about what we could do until we felt sleepy. Since she'd already sold her tv and couch, we decided to watch dvds on her laptop. Our choices: The Matrix (I *heart* the Matrix - should review it), and the dance scenes from You Got Served. Yes, two highly different movies. Man, as a movie, Served really sucks. I also showed Andrea Yellow Fever and we both agreed - IT'S SOOOO TRUE!!!!! I dunno what time they ended, but we ended up going to bed around 5:45am. That's right, QUARTER to SIX in the MORNING. After a lovely dream (*sigh* - gotta find a way to end my singledom) I woke up at midday to take apart Andrea's bookshelf to Alan could take it to his new home. Blah blah blah, after showering etc, we went out for lunch, did some shopping including more groceries for Andrea, then we reconvened to her place.

After picking up my clothes and saying goodbye, I walked to Treasury Gardens to meet up with Christina, Kaho and a bunch of others for takoyaki and okonomiyaki at the Osaka Festival. After seeing how long the queue for the food was, I got myself a helium balloon and followed the others back to the city. After our disappointment, we decided to stop by Stonegrill for some stonegrilled meat and equilibrium was reinstalled to our jap food meters :)

Kaho gave me a lift home and I'm not happily watching the speedskating. Yay, lets hope for falls!

No comments: