Friday, November 25, 2011

Replying to comments

Normally I would reply to comments or at least, add comments when people have commented. I have noticed that for some reason, when I've tried to post comments for a few entries I've been receiving an error message in German basically saying that something is wrong with the form and it can't be posted. This is despite many tries and increasing frustration.

Basically, I don't know why my comments aren't posting but it's not because I'm ignoring them! 

Otherwise...
Dr. Wallace, I will try to get BETTER evidence of my breaking of the 10 minute barrier - but you need to keep in consideration that while the clock is stopped at 10:07, the distance is 2022 so if you think I can row 22m in 7 seconds...I'm a lot better than I thought! Also, what is your record?...:P


Pooey, I can't remember if the Kimchi was free but we definitely did not get refills!


And for the ramen was so good, I was so happy.....so...happy....

No comments: