Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another manuscript?

For the last...year...Nicki and I have been trying to get labelling for a particular class of cells to work. This involved different antibodies and even emailing people I didn't know from other parts of the world for advice. This advice turned out to be fruitful and it finally worked in the last few weeks. The final step in what I hoped would be the closing of another project, when discussing the outlook with someone else involved in the project (after an absence of communication for a few months), we have decided to change tack, and I'm now writing another collaborative manuscript. This time however, we're angling for just a short communication with a 1500 word and 10 paper citation limit.

As Markus pointed out, with those low numbers, I could probably finish a first draft of the manuscript in less than a week...except I won't because I'm flying to London tomorrow! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: