Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hey, it's snowing!

You know, I'll flat out say that I've been quite happy with the unseasonably warm winter we've been having. Not having to worry about wearing the right shoes or falling on ice or having to brave negative number in order to buy groceries or whatever. I'm loving it! But I will say that I do like the look of a freshly snowed street and the strange appearance of a snowing sky.

When I emerged from a nightclub with Annina to find that it was snowing like hell, I decided to not bother waiting for the nightbus and to catch a cab home. But once I got home, I decided that it would be nice to record a bit of snow for posterity.
The fluffy and pretty stage of snow before it goes all grey and icy.

And I was even happier the next morning to see that most of it had already melted away :D

No comments: