Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wrecked

For the last couple of weeks, I've been feeling pretty tired. And when I say tired, I mean despite staying home during the week and sleeping (relatively) early, I've been waking up late and feeling like I could do with more. Hell, Ziad even pointed out to me at a party that he'd never heard me say, "I'm tired" before - and he's seen me dance for 4 hours straight.

I chalk this feeling up to a couple of reasons. Firstly, I'm in the second half of a course of antibiotics and I think fatigue might have been listed as one of the side effects. Secondly, I don't think I've seen the sun in two weeks. I think my melatonin levels might be out of whack and not able to determine when I'm supposed to be awake. Thirdly, work has been a bit of a shit and that is never motivational.


No comments: