Friday, January 24, 2014

Another paper online!

I'm equal first (listed second), and it's that crazy paper that I was writing back in August. The paper was actually accepted a couple of days before Christmas (Merry Christmas!) but it's only just been posted online now. The good thing is that this paper is my third first author paper in 3 years, and second from this position. The really good thing is that this paper is from a collaboration between myself and the group I'll be joining later this year, so we all know that we can work productively together. The great thing is that I now know that with the right project, I can complete a study from initial experiments to online publication in SIX MONTHS (and write a full manuscript in 2 weeks). Current boss says this is the record she knows of!

No comments: