Tuesday, April 05, 2005

hi hi

Today I had lunch with Nicky followed by gelati for which Tak joined us - double shout-out! Towards the end, we discussed ways to make my blog more interesting.

Tak suggested that I write about my sex life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yeah, whatever. Can't write about what doesn't exist.

Nicky said I should profile and rank my male friends in order of attractiveness. Apparently, some of the guys did this last year regarding female friends. I dont know about anyone else, but something my male friends have in common is that I dont find them attractive. Once ppl become attractive, they become potentials and its damn hard to move from one to the other.

Back to boringness, I spent the day at uni with my supervisors discussing my project and looking at slides. Afterwards I went to the gym and un-did it all by eating krispy kreme donuts.

Otherwise, I'll just mention I had a dream whereby after drinking lemon-lime bitters, I was pulled over by cops who breath-tested me. I blew 0.065 and they impounded my sister's car which i was driving. I think the news about that Richmond player who lost the team the TAC sponsorship must have been playing cos that's what he blew.


No comments: