Thursday, April 07, 2005

issues

It's 1am and I have to wake up in 6 hours. Does anyone have hints how to get oneself to sleep? Other than log off the net.

I was going to give this blog more of a point by analysing some things or making lists like *Favourite fictional hero* or *Best desserts eaten*, but I think that would take up a lot of time and thought. Not that I dont want to put a bit of thought into this, its just that I dont really have much time to think that hard about why I like them. I was thinking I could use this to chronicle my year doing honours, but tomorrow I'm going to be scoring histological slides of my knock-out mouse. i figure unless you're a hardcore scientist, that would probably be boring to read about. Not to mention unintelligible.

I'm listening to an old-ish song, Disco 2000 by Pulp. I forgot how much I used to love it. Happy and hopeful, yet wistful. *What are you doing Sunday, baby? Would you like to come and meet me, maybe...You can even bring your baby..Oooh ooh ooh ooh ooooh!*

No comments: