Monday, April 11, 2005

just thinking

Before I get to my deep thoughts, on Friday I went to Max Brenner's @ QV with Cathy, Nicky, Mariel, Belinda, Suze, and Carmen. And I fell off my stool.

Anyway, when I was walking home today and listening to my music device, I was suddenly struck by the realisation that as a subject, songs about NOT having sex don't pop up a lot. Well, not in pop/rnb and whatever i listen to. Of the recent songs I can think of, there's only

Oh oh - Guy Sebastian (but as the country's most famous virgin, what do you expect?)
Don't say you love me - M2M
First night - Monica
Don't tell me - Avril Lavigne
Let's wait a while - Janet Jackson

Four songs in six years? Five songs spannning almost 20 years?
Well, I didnt think too hard about this. My machine changed songs and I ended up listening to You Make Me Wanna by Usher

1 comment:

Ez said...

Oh how ironic