Wednesday, May 03, 2006

blogger's block

It's not that I have nothing to talk about. It's just that once I reach a certain point in writing it (like, end of the first sentence), I'm finding I have nothing else to say. It's like the topics that I want to talk about have decreased exponentially.

Is it possible that 2 months of PhD have already caused my arts-induced verbosity to decrease?! If so, that's a shocking state of affairs. And I still can't seem to get around to writing that Matrix movie/dvd review. I think I'll have to consign it to the bin and give it up as a lost cause, like finding a sequel to Pride and Prejudice that would satisfy all the fans - it is never going to happen.

In entertainment news, it looks like a lot of big dumb movies will be coming out in the next two months. Mission: Impossible 3 (ugh, now there's going to be a dumbass movie), X-Men 3 (actually, I might see this one), Da Vinci Code (if you know me in real life, you probably know my feelings about the book)...it's quite depressing.

If anyone wants to email me a topic I should cover, feel free!

No comments: