Monday, May 08, 2006

S-Hun zodiac

Ppl at uni have been raving that this is the most accurate one ever...so I'm just gonna post my one for the week. Ppl who know me and the goings on in my life...tell me if you think it's true!

"A focus on work. You concentrate on getting things done and establishing yourself as an expert in some area. You look at work which is different because it presents a challenge. There is talk of health; yours or a workmate's. Either way it'll be a tough week. Some Geminis get a new puppy to chew up slippers or a kitten to spot the carpet. There is little happening in your intimate relationships. You try to make things happen but th etime is not right. choose the right moment and things fall into place."

Let's reconvene next week to see how accurate it is!

No comments: