Sunday, May 28, 2006

Eduardo Noriega

This post actually stems from a movie that I watched on tv a few weeks back. I decided to have a Saturday night home alone for dvds and other restful things. I can't remember what I was watching - probably Buffy or the like - but after I had enough of it, I switched on the telly and there was a French movie on. At the time, I couldn't figure out what it was really about because there was a lot of moving forwards and backwards in time, actors who were being called by different names (i.e. I couldn't get a hold on characters), and this fellow on the right doing a lot of running around in the nude.

Naturally, I had to keep watching (:P) and received no further enlightenment as to the plot although my perseverence was rewarded with more nudity (and in one case, nude handstands). Afterwards, I consulted the tv guide and found out I'd been watching a movie called Novo (2002) and that this handsomely nude devil is the Spanish actor, Eduardo Noriega. He is perhaps best known in the english-speaking world as the actor who played the role of Tom Cruise's character in Abre los ojos (1997), re-made as Vanilla Sky. From here on, all I can say is that he is way, way, WAY hotter than Tom Cruise, and that here's to hoping is profile in this country goes up, up up!

No comments: